The International Conference on Probabilistic Graphical Models (PGM) is a biennial meeting that brings together researchers interested in all aspects of graphical models for probabilistic reasoning, decision making, and learning.
PGM ’16 is the eighth edition of the conference. The original denomination (European workshop on PGMs) has been changed to emphasize the different origins of the participants and the technical quality of the papers.
Previous meetings in the series were held in:
- Utrecht, The Netherlands (2014);
- Granada, Spain (2012);
- Helsinki, Finland (2010);
- Hirtshals, Denmark (2008);
- Prague, Czech Republic (2006);
- Leiden, The Netherlands (2004);
- Cuenca, Spain (2002).
The 2016 edition will be held in Lugano (Switzerland) on September 6-9. The program co-chairs are Alessandro Antonucci, Giorgio Corani, and Cassio Polpo de Campos. The local organization will be provided by the Imprecise Probability Group of IDSIA. Feel free to send us an email to email@example.com for further information.
- Program booklet available.
- Program and proceedings available.
- List of accepted paper available.
Paper submission deadline extended to June 3, 2016!
- Registration is now open!
Paper submission deadline on Friday, May 20, 2016.
- Guido Consonni, Fabio Cozman, and Adnan Darwiche confirmed invited speakers.
- Confirmed tutorial on Computational Complexity of Bayesian Networks and Markov Random Fields by Cassio Polpo de Campos and Johan Kwisthout.
- Confirmed tutorial on Learning Sum-Product Networks by Nicola Di Mauro and Antonio Vergari.
*Banner picture courtesy of Ticino Turismo