PGM 2016 is the eighth edition of the International Conference on Probabilistic Graphical Models.
PGM 2016 will take place in Lugano (Switzerland) between the 6th and the 9th of September 2016.
The conference provides a high quality forum regarding the latest developments in probabilistic graphical models. We welcome contributions on topics such as:
- Bayesian (belief) networks, chain graphs, Markov random fields, decision networks, influence diagrams and other probabilistic graphical models (PGMs);
- Information processing in PGMs (exact and approximate inference, sensitivity analysis, etc.);
- Learning and data mining with PGMs;
- Links between PGMs and statistics, information theory, optimization, and decision making under uncertainty;
- Softwares based on PGMs;
- Applications of PGMs to real-world problems.
The conference proceedings will be published in the proceedings track of the Journal of Machine Learning Research (JMLR).
Each submitted paper will be reviewed by three reviewers.
The Program Committee includes about 60 PGMs researchers; see here the full list.
The instructions for submission and the author kit are available here. The page limit is 12 pages in the JMLR style.
IJAR Special Issue
Selected papers will be invited to be extended and then submitted to a special issue of the International Journal of Approximate Reasoning (IJAR).
Friday, May 20, 2016: Paper submssion deadline. Friday, June 3, 2016: Extended paper submssion deadline. Sunday, July 3, 2016: Author notification. Friday, July 15, 2016: Camera-ready copy due.